(1) The copyrights (or intellectual property rights) for information carried on this site, such as text, illustrations, VDO, pictures, and images, all belong to the Japan Foundation unless otherwise stated.
(2) The information carried on this site cannot be reprinted or reproduced, wholly or in part, for any purpose other than private use.
(3) The information carried on this site can be quoted for mainly educational purposes, etc. and within the scope specified by law. In this case, please give a credit in the following way: for example, “Courtesy of The Japan Foundation, Bangkok” or “Source: The Japan Foundation, Bangkok.”
(4) However, in the case of pictures and images on this site relating to a specific person, the consent of that person must be obtained in order to protect that person’s rights. For information on how to obtain such consent, etc., please call us, Tel:(+66)2-260-8560
(5) Information carried on this site cannot be used for commercial purposes, such as advertising or selling a product. However, if consent has been obtained from the Japan Foundation, the use of information carried on this site might be permitted for commemorative goods, etc. In this case, the Japan Foundation does not recommend or endorse the said item (commemorative good, etc.) and does not exclusively authorize it.