Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Admission Free. Visitors are welcome to browse and study in the library as the majority of our collection is arranged in the open shelf area.
Annual fee: (In case you want to borrow library materials)
Pop Culture Corner
Adult: 600 Baht
Student: 300 Baht
Japanese Language Teacher: 500 Baht
- Songs and Music Videos: We have 2 Jukeboxes facing the glass wall from which you can enjoy J-Pop music of around 30 songs, and the music list is to be updated every month.
- Films, Animations and Concerts: Variety of Japanese films, animations and concerts are shown on the wall screen of the library everyday. Wireless headphones are provided at the library counter for your convenience.
- Magazine Shelf: On the purple block shelves beside the library entrance, you will find the newest issue of magazines on J-Pop music along with popular fashion magazines from Japan.
- Book Shelf: Japanese Manga and animation, including books about contemporary Japanese culture, traveling, graphic design and modern art, in Thai, English and Japanese languages, are provided for our readers.
- Drama Series, Concerts, Films and Animation DVDs: more than 200 DVDs of Japanese drama series, concerts, films and animations are lined up on the DVD shelf next to the wall. You may select the DVD that you’d like to watch and show the DVD case to our librarian in order to pick up the DVD which you can play at one of our six DVD players in the Corner.
Reading, viewing and listening to the library resources including books, magazines and audio-visual materials are freely accessible in the library. A photocopying machine is also available for use with a minimum fee.